An opportunity to acquire an updated and well-maintained Sweden Yacht 36.
A sailor that fits as well a sunny day in the Swedish archipelago as in hard weather on the Atlantic.
Built by Sweden Yacht in Stenungsund 1989, with a beautiful hull and mahogany decoration.
The sailing characteristics are well documented very well.
With depths of only 1.65 you will find many beautiful natural ports.
The boat is well-equipped, well-kept, and always winter-kept indoors. Spent several summers in his boat house due to other projects.
She usually sails in the Bothnian and the Bothnian Sea.
In addition, a powerful boat cart is offered in conjunction with a purchase.
Length over all: 11.0 m
Length at the waterline: 9.0 m
Width: 3.65 m
Depth, wing keel : 1.65 m
Deplacement: 6.5 tonnes
Ballast keel: in lead of 2.7 tons
Standing height in the lounge: 2.0 m
Engine: Volvo Penta D1-30F - New 2011
Diesel: Stainless fuel tank 150 liters
Water: Stainless water tank 200 liters
Septite tank: 40 liters
Price : 745 000 SEK
Seller : Jan Nyström
+4670 534 73 33
Equipment List SWY-36, No. 1068.
MAST, RIGG AND SAIL.
* Selden Mast, Masthead, Double Spread, Baby Tag and Bardoons.
* Rodkick with kicking strap.
* Double Spinnaker Fallout, Double MainFallout.
* Deck lighting in lower diffuser pairs.
* Double wind sensor, and Vindex, in mast peak.
* Three coulor Topp light. Combined with white LED for anchor light.
* Separate engine lantern on the puschpit and top lantern in the mast.
* All wire struts fitted with aluminum pipe protection.
* Backstay-tensioners mechanically. Served and the review with new bearings.
* Lazy jacket for main sail.
* Radar post; with Radardome, Lifter for outboards, TV Antenna, AIS Antenna, GPS Receiver, Solar Cell with regulator, 2 st. LED headlights, and Horn.
* Mainsail with Full-length battens.
* Mainsail with conventional battens and three reefs.
* Mainsail Chapel.
* Fullgenua No. III, in Mylar.
* Genoa No II.
* Roll genua No I, on the Selden Furlex Proof Profile.
* Storm sail.
* Spinnaker, complete with Stockings, Bom, Gajar, Block, Up and Downhaul.
HULL AND DECK.
* The hull built on Lloyd's Certificate, with No. 1068, Sandwich hull, with heavy floor bottom timbers.
* Homogeneous Lead keel with Wing. Draft is only 1.65 m. You can access many shallow harbors and bays.
* Skeg with the rudder on the overall stainless steel shaft.
* The hull epoxy treated: - Blasted, ground.- Acetone Washed.- Painted 2 times with JOTUN Penguard primer. - Painted 5 times with JOTUN Jotamastic 87. - Painted 2 times as top layer with JOTUN Vinyguard silvergrey 88.- Painted 2 times with HEMPEL Mille Performer as UV surface layer; In connection with epoxy treatment, all hulls and valves tub change, performed in 2008.
* Big Wheel, with leather upholstery, on Edson Control Pedestal.
* Foldable cocktail table, with drink holder for 4 pcs. mug.
* Tyres in Sandwich, coated with homogeneous 12 m. Teak, and Aluminum profile in bulk.
* Bathing platform in the stern, dressed with Teak, Swimming ladder, Hot and cold water shower.
* Pointing, with retractable pole ladder and bracket for Anchor and Genacker.
* Lifting loop with lifting strap, for center lift of the boat.
* Genoawinchar, Lewmar, large 2 Speed, Self Tailes.
* Big Scotwin and Fallwinchar, Lewmar, 2-speed, Self Tailes.
* Sprayhood in cockpit.
* Windlass, Lewmar in the bow with 60 m. 8 m.m. chain. Anchor box, with pump for anchor and tires.
* Bowe anchor Bruce 15 kg, lies on geantly strong point.
* Stern anchor Bruce 15 kg. 18 m.m. multi teams line.
* Reserve - Big pull 15 kg.
* 6 Large Fendrers with Blue Socks.
* Mooring goods.
ENGINE, POWERLINE and CONTROL-INSTRUMENT, - New 2011.
* Volvo Penta D1-30F, Freshwater Cooled.
* Electricity cables, Controls, and Instruments.
* Drives Volvo Penta 130S-B.
* Folding propeller 2-leaf, Volvo Penta.
* Fuel hoses and pre-filters from the fuel tank.
* Exhaust, Cold and Hot Water Hoses.
* Carpentry and furnishings in mahogany.
* Blue plush upholstery throughout the boat, in a nice and well-preserved condition.
* Wardrobes and plenty of stalls in Cabins and Salons. Rolling curtain to prefabricated skylight
* Ship barometer and ship watches, one of which has timed by satellite signal.
* Double stainless steel sink.
* Gas stove with double burner and oven.
* New gas hoses, Gas alarm, exchanged 2016.
* Large 125 liter Kyl, with Danfoss BD compressor.
* Electric pressure water pump for cold and hot fresh water.
* Additional manual foot pump for fresh water, as well as manual foot pump for sea water.
* Water Toilet, Jabsco 2000, with reverse valve lock.
* Stainless Holding Tank, with suction hatch and deck connection.
* Large wash basin with Hot and Cold Fresh Pressure Water.
* Shower on the toilet with Blidgepump.
* Stainless Freshwater tank 200 liters.
* Stainless Fuel Tank Diesel 150 liters.
* Hot water heater 25 liters, heated via Motor and - or Electric. 220 volts.
EL AND INSTRUMENT.
* B & G, Wind Instrument with Timer, Voltmeter.
* B & G, Log with Tripp and Anchor function, depth sounder, sea water temp.
* Philips GPS MK8. at the hub. table.
* SUUNTO Compass on pedestal.
* Radar Raymarine HD Digital Radome, Color Degrees 4 kW. Connected to plotter.
* Plotter Raymarine C120W, wide multifunction display with widescreen.
* AIS TRUE HEADING CTRX Class B transponder, connected to plotter.
* Raymarine ST 60+, Wind and Cross Instrument, Depth Instrument, Speed Instrument.
* Landströms Equipment 220 Volt, with sockets in Kitchen, and Navplats.
* Battery Charger 35 Amp. MASTERVOLT CHARGEMASTER, Full Automatic Charger. Three automatic Stages; BULK, ABSORPTION and FLOAT. Batteries; Fully wired type. AGM. 4 pcs. - Three for lighting and one for starter with divider. separated by 2 pcs. Main switch. - New 2015.
* 12 Volt Output On; Navigation location, lounge and driving range outside.
* Lighting fixtures in the kitchen, forepeak, wardrobe, lounge and all bunks.
* Sony DAB Digital Stereo Radio, CD, MP3, iPod, With Speed Dial and Remote Control.
* Speakers in Lounge and Cockpit.
* Digital TV, 20 ", DEMTEC Widescreen.
* Raymarine Smart Pilot ST 6002. Connected to Rudder Shaft.
* Eberspächer D3LC, Diesel Heater.
* VHF Radio, Shipman 8100-Fixed.
* VHF-ICOM BC-166 Handbags.
* Life raft, PLASTIMO OFFSHORE 6 man in container, designed for ocean use, self-propelled, roofed, double pontons with airtight interior, double-floor, large barrel pockets.
* Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
* El. bilge pump in carnivores.
* Wooden plugs of different dimensions.
* 6 pcs. Life jackets.
* Safety belt for rear end, SB and BB side.
* Fire extinguisher 2 pcs. in the lounge and the cockpit aft.
* 2 pcs. of living pole on stern pulpit, one of which is with flashlight.
* Outbordar bracket on stern puspit.
* Flagg for the entire rig.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE.
* The boat has always been indoors, even by the previous owner.
* Rig-Sail-Motor-hull maintenance etc, has been handled by current owners in recent years.
* In the blue décor line at the port freeboard, there is a manufacturing error, a beauty failure, which can be seen at a certain angle of light.
* 11 years ago, an easier grounding was made. The damage and the plastic job were remedied by DM Marine. For a better performance than new.
* Note! Service and updating of the lifeboat is inherited.
* In addition, a powerful custom-built boat cart can be offered with a purchase.
February 2018 / Jan Nystrom
070-534 73 33